Jr. Mechanical Engineer, Afstudeerder
- VOSTA LMG
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Research and Development
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
At VOSTA LMG we are continuously developing and improving our range of products to stay ahead in the dredging industry. Besides product improvement we also want to reinvent our products for the 21st century transitioning to fully electric dredges and producing hydrogen fuel at sea. Therefore we have some interesting cases for mechanical or electrical engineering students to dig into.
We are looking for you!
MORE ABOUT US:
VOSTA LMG’s unique business model offers state-of-the-art solutions in dredging technology. The backbone of our services is our engineering capacity, with its 100% focus on the dredging industry. VOSTA LMG’s product range enables our clients to improve the effectiveness of their dredging work VOSTA LMG aims to meet its clients’ needs by providing high-quality, competitive dredging technology. Our office is based in Hoofddorp, close to the rail station. We have offices in Germany, Singapore and China and deliver our products to major customers worldwide
- Education: Engineering – Mechanical Engineering , Engineering - Electro technique
- You are a mechanical-, or electrical engineering bachelor or master student who is looking for a challenging graduating internship
- You are proficient in the English language
- You are interested in working on international projects with worldwide colleagues and suppliers
- You are skilled in Autodesk inventor (for mechanical engineers)
- You are keen on delivering a standardized range of products combining cost and functionality in the best possible way
- You have an eye for innovation and can work independently
Are you interested?
Send an email to Sandra Klein at 088-3240700 email@example.com or plan a visit our office in Hoofddorp at Siriusdreef 1-15!