DNV GL Award for Young Professionals
Enter now for the chance to win €1000 with the 2015 DNV GL Award for Young Professionals
Students of electrical or mechanical engineering or a maritime subject may submit their master’s or bachelor’s thesis, or another paper, if it is written within the study period and covers one of the following topics:
Whichever topic is chosen, it should focus on naval architecture, marine engineering, ship operation (technical or commercial) or ship design.
All submitted papers will be examined and evaluated by a jury according to the following criteria:
- Interest to society
- Complexity of task for young researcher
- Quality of the paper (comprehensibility, completeness, writing style)
The winning three students will each receive a cash prize of €1,000. What’s more, the winners will have the chance to present their thesis to an audience of experts at an international maritime event.
Conditions for participation:
- You are/were studying electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or a maritime subject
- Your scientific paper was written by you on your own or in a team (maximum of two persons)
- Your scientific paper is not more than three years old
- Your paper is written in English (if your paper is written in another language, you may prepare an extended abstract that contains all relevant results and information of your work about 8 – 30 pages)