Junior Project Engineer
- RBES B.V.
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Project manager
RBES BV focuses on high-value niche markets in the offshore and onshore energy services industry where high standards require capital, technical skill, operational capabilities, client focus, dedicated to safety and environmental stewardship. The Company operates two 25.000 DWT PC-3 Ice class Module Carriers, capable of navigating year-round above the Arctic Circle. All projects are coordinated and managed at our Head Office at Hofplein close to Rotterdam central station.
All projects are coordinated and managed at our Head Office at Hofplein close to Rotterdam central station.
For the Engineering department we are currently looking for a junior Project Engineer:
- Minimum higher vocational education, HBO or higher
- Knowledge of Vessel Hydrostatics, Finite Element Analysis, Vessel motion analysis or mooring analysis is a plus
- Team-player, detail oriented, and commercial understanding
- Native/fluent in Dutch and able to comfortably communicate in English
- Create drawings in compliance with regulations and departmental standards.
- Contribute to preparing drawings and models for heavy transport projects.
- Conduct the Feasibility studies;
- Stability feasibility
- Motion Analysis
- Grillage design
- Mooring analysis
- Vessel planning
- Liaise with vessel crew and clients
- Create transport and sea fastening drawings
- Perform engineering calculations (static, stability and structural)
- Project preparation and coordination (drawings, specifications, and calculations)
- Support of the fleet department on technical/operational aspects