- Allseas Engineering B.V.
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
Our fleet boasts some of the largest, most innovative and most technically advanced pipelay vessels in the world, including the world’s largest vessel 'Pioneering Spirit'. To stay ahead in the ever-changing offshore environment, we constantly aim to improve our operations and technical ability to keep abreast of technical developments, industry standards and new regulations.
Young bright minds not only help, but also challenge us to keep focus on future opportunities and think outside the box. A mentor will oversee your progress and development throughout the duration of the graduation assignment.
For our office in Delft, we regularly have a number of exciting and challenging graduation assignments available. Allseas offers specific graduation assignments via published profiles on our website, but also creates custom made graduation assignments in consultation with the applicant, the university and Allseas’ mentor.
Depending on your study discipline(s) and/or personal preferences, a specific assignment will be appointed to you.
What we expect from you
- BSc or MSc student in Mechanical, Electrical or Offshore Engineering or equivalent;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Flexible, motivated and forward-thinking;
- Good analytical skills;
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative;
- Willingness to travel;
- An affinity with the offshore and/or marine environment is preferable.
What we offer you
- A challenging, young, dynamic and innovative environment where freedom and responsibility go hand in hand
- An internship compensation
Please apply by uploading your cv and motivation with a brief description of your preferred assignment.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.