- Allseas Engineering B.V.
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Construction, Hydrodynamics
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
- Start op
- 10 november 2021
- Eindigt op
- 10 november 2022
Would you like to a play a lead role in design and engineering phases that enhance the capabilities and improve the efficiencies of some of the world’s most technically advanced offshore vessels?
Allseas is a world-leading contractor in the offshore energy market, with dynamism, rapid progress and pioneering spirit at its core. Designed and optimised in-house, our versatile fleet of specialised vessels are fitted with the most advanced equipment and systems, so they can perform beyond expectation in some of the harshest and remotest environments in the world.
When it comes to speed, reliability and depth, our dynamically positioned construction vessels have shaped the offshore industry into what it is today, setting new standards for heavy deep-water pipelines. Our heavy lift vessel Pioneering Spirit is a game-changer. Built to install and remove offshore platforms and high-voltage substations in a single lift, the world’s largest construction vessel boasts unrivalled versatility and capability.
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic Naval Architect motivated by the goal to increase efficiency and drive sustainability across the Allseas fleet to join our Innovations Department in Delft, the Netherlands.
As Naval Architect, you are part of the go-to team for all matters related to our vessels’ hulls, structures and systems. You are central to all engineering phases from conceptual design through detailed design for new constructions, vessel modifications and integrated systems and equipment, and have an important advisory role for departments across the organisation.
Your insight and knowledge will be key as we look to make bigger strides in the offshore wind energy sector, adapting vessels for the installation of next generation wind turbines and monopiles. This includes working on design, analysis, working procedures, hydrodynamics, stability, global hull analysis and DP capabilities.
Other responsibilities and tasks
- Assist and advise technical and operational departments on ensuring compliance with vessel class requirements and relevant codes
- Assist and advise technical and operational departments on the capabilities of our vessels
- Develop new procedures and assist with the design of new equipment
- Develop operational engineering and monitoring software; ensure software is up to date and validated
- Prepare vessel modification proposals and/or liaise with other disciplines within project teams
- Prepare and attend procedures for vessel tests or special marine operations
- Prepare calculations on stability, vessel motions, propulsion and vessel strength
- Work offshore occasionally
What we expect from you
To be successful in this role you have
- Master degree in Maritime Technology
- Good knowledge / experience with programming
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
What we offer you
Working at Allseas allows you the chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with creative thinking, collaboration and down-to-earth culture at its core.
You can expect
- Competitive industry benchmarked salary and pension
- Performance based salary raises and bonuses
- 30 holidays days per year, flexible working hours
- Extensive training and development programme, study budgets and coaching
- Internal clubs, committees, parties and (sportive) events
If this role appeals to you and you recognise yourself in the profile above, please send in your application via this link: Naval Architect (allseas.com)