Fleet performance engineers
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Vereiste taal
Unigas International is a commercial and operational manager of seagoing vessels capable of carrying liquefied petrochemical and petroleum gases on a worldwide basis. Founded in 1969 and supported by long-established family-owned maritime groups, Unigas is a key operator of gas carriers serving oil/chemical majors and trading houses across the globe. The Unigas fleet currently consists of 34 vessels and is operated out of offices in Rotterdam, Houston and Hong Kong.
To support the continuing growth of our operations, we are seeking to employ two
FLEET PERFORMANCE ENGINEERS
in our Rotterdam office on a full-time basis
Reporting to the Innovation & Optimization Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Mapping current and anticipated future requirements of the internal departments (Operational / Chartering / Technical) and the Unigas Pool Partners.
- Work closely with both in-house and external stakeholders to develop and implement solutions & tools in accordance with the (co-)created optimization roadmap.
- Structurally analyse vessel, vessel class and fleet-wide performance with a focus on fuel consumption, emission reduction, cargo plant operations, hull performance, etc.
- Provide daily recommendations and be part of the in-house knowledge base for continuous vessel & voyage improvements.
- Act as primary application specialist for performance programs, various databases and models within Unigas.
- Independently drive automation and systems integration projects.
- You hold a (Master's) degree in Marine/Mechanical Engineering, Data Science, Naval architecture or similar.
- Preferably a track record / experience in systems integration, performance analysis and/or data management.
- You are analytically strong, accurate under pressure, a self-starter with a strong drive, a highly motivated team player.
- Acquaintance with systems integration, database management & coding (knowledge of VBA, PowerBI, Python, SQL, HTML and preferably more).
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written, and adapt easily to your audience.
A full-time position in a dynamic and commercially-driven environment. Unigas is big in terms of operations, yet small in terms of people. Our communication lines are therefore short and informal, allowing you to quickly add value to our business as a whole. We are offering primary and secondary benefits commensurate to the position, your education and experience.
If you are interested in the above position, kindly send your detailed application and resume, in English, to Unigas International B.V. via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Unigas, please visit our website at www.unigas.nl
Unsolicited offers and follow-up acquisitions are not appreciated.