- Stolt-Nielsen Tankers
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Vereiste taal
We are looking for a Project Analyst to support Springboard and other projects
Are you an enthusiastic and analytical person with an inquisitive and flexible mindset that is driven to achieve results? Are you good with numbers and do you have a passion for results? Are you fact based and capable of bringing structure in complex problems? We are looking for you!
We are looking for a talented colleague who wants to join the World Class Transformation team as a Project Analyst. You will work with the World Class Transformation team (with a focus on Springboard) that is responsible for driving our revenue growth and cost reduction initiatives. You will get the opportunity to work in the heart of the company to support and assist in executing our World Class transformation program: an excellent position to contribute to the long-term success of our company.
What can you expect?
You will be joining the World Class Transformation (WCT) team. The WCT team is driving the execution of our World Class Strategy such as the Springboard program and the implementation of Continuous Improvement. As a project analyst you will work together with project managers on the execution of projects. The coming year, the focus will be on the Springboard program.
Activities you will get involved with / are responsible for:
- Providing complex analysis to support the projects
- Gather and interpret commercial, operational and financial data & information
- Evaluate the outcome of analysis and identify necessary next steps to ‘solve the puzzle’
- Coordinating project activities
- Facilitating workshops
- Analyze root causes and design counter measures
- Redesigning and implement business processes
- Build business cases
- Contribute to reporting and PowerPoint presentations
You will gain inter-disciplinary experience that will allow you to have freedom in choosing your development path within the organization. Your location will be Rotterdam.
- The ideal candidate has a Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering / TU Delft - Webb background
- You have some relevant working experience within the shipping industry
- You are analytically strong and a fast thinker
- You are fully proficient with Excel and preferably with other tools such as PowerBI or MatLab
- Preferably you are familiar with some systems within Stolt such as IMOS or BASSnet
- You are familiar with Continuous Improvement methodologies such as A3
- You are result driven and are always focused on the question how we can get the most value out of the initiatives you are working on
- You are creative: you work your way around obstacles and have a ‘can do’ mentality
- You are a strong communicator: you can explain complex subject matter in simple terms
- You are a team player that can build good working relations, but you can also work independent and are a ‘self-starter’
- You are accurate: when you present the numbers, we can feel assured they are correct
- You are ambitious and you go the extra mile. You do not have a ‘9 to 5’ mentality
- You can work in a dynamic environment with lots of uncertainty.
- You are more driven by ‘what needs to be done’ than ‘what is part of my role’
If you recognize yourself in the profile and think you are up for the challenge, we would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Donna Price at email@example.com