Electro Technical Engineer internship
- Royal IHC
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Research and Development
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
- Start op
- 12 juli 2019
- Eindigt op
- 12 juli 2020
As an intern, you will join the electro technical team of IHC IQIP’s System Engineering department. It is currently working on a new control system for hydraulic piling hammers and we need your help!
As an intern, you will join the electro technical team of IHC IQIP’s System Engineering department. This department is responsible for our equipment’s hydraulic and control systems. It is currently working on a new control system for hydraulic piling hammers. As a spin-off of this project, all system overviews for the hydraulic piling hammers need to be redefined and several electronical diagrams need to be designed. Once these overviews and diagrams are finalised, the entire package of work needs to be transferred to production for implementation in our ERP system. The final step will be to inform and educate production personnel on the new diagrams. As the Electro Technical Engineer intern, you will be responsible for:
- defining the standard systems for hydraulic hammer spreads
- creating system overview drawings for standard hydraulic hammer spreads
- creating control cable diagrams for all hydraulic hammer families
- creating wiring harness diagrams for all hydraulic hammer families
- handing over the ‘work package’ to production engineering (for implementation in our ERP system)
- educating the production department on the new diagrams
- supporting the production and service departments in the event of a malfunction, and commissioning new products, if necessary.
To be eligible for the role of intern, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in preferably electro technical engineering
- enthusiasm for control and measuring equipment for mechanical and hydraulic systems
- experience with electro technical CAD systems
- ability to examine and compose electro technical diagrams
- ability to plan your own work
- ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels
- good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Please note, only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered for the role. An online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging traineeship within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation.
As an intern, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units - IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. With the creation of IHC IQIP, we take the next step in offering a fully integrated solution for on- and offshore installation, foundation and decommissioning in the oil & gas, offshore wind, and coastal & civil market. By combining all of our experience and expertise, we are able to offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, and offshore installation and removal equipment. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia, and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.