Work student business development & marketing
- Royal IHC
- Shipping Management
- Start op
- 03 november 2017
- Eindigt op
- 01 januari 2018
As a Work Student, you will support the Business & Marketing team with the Customer Satisfaction Research. In order to strengthen IHC’s customer-focus approach, we started an IHC-wide Customer Satisfaction Research: the “Customer Journey”. The Customer Journey serves as an in-depth compass we can use to decide which actions create the most value for our customers. IHC’s aim is to understand our customers’ satisfaction with IHC, resulting in insights into our strengths and weaknesses and act upon accordingly.
We are looking for a student who is interested in gaining experience in all aspects of Business Development & Marketing, and the Customer Journey in particular. In addition to the work you will be doing within the department, we offer you sufficient time for any study assignments. Activities:
- support the team with the Customer Journey
- compiling and analysis of Customer Journey survey data
- customer feedback reporting
- data research
- contributing to improved work processes.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- HBO or WO level of education
- availability of at least three days a week (preferably four or five days a week)
- ability to work independently
- an accurate and proactive approach
- advanced experience and skills in Microsoft Excel (knowledge in VBA programming is beneficial)
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- challenging work within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation.
- support for the passion of your field of study; personal development and practical experience
- a view on the beautiful World heritage site of the windmills of Kinderdijk.